The recipe is going to be a problem as there are so many different techniques used but I'll give it a try.
The background paper and newspaper print was from my stash and there is no name on it.
Cardstock is Georgia-Pacific
Black cardstock is from the shelf at JoAnn's
Heart is really a tile for the bathroom
Lace is from my stash
Stamps used are mostly Tim Holtz but I know I used others too.
Ink used are Distressed Ink (different colors were used), Stampin Up (White), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Archival (Black), Alcohol Ink (Current)
Tim Holts - Spinner and Fragment
White Gel Pen (for the "4 years")
Wedding Rings Embellishments (don't know the name but got them at JoAnn's)
Stampin Up Gear Punch
Pop Dots (Reg. and 3D)
Glue Runner (Elmer's)
Cricut and SCAL (to cut Mockingjay)
Transferred image on fragment.
Stamped Butterfly image on piece of paper using Archival Black. Give it time to dry. Take a piece of packing tape and stick it over the image. I used my bone folder to make sure there were no bubbles and it was really stuck down. Then I dipped it in a bowl of warm water until the paper was really wet and started rubbing the paper. I had to dip it several times and work the paper off. Just kept rubbing it until it all came off leaving only the image in the tape. The warm water make the tape tacky so it is easy to stick to the fragment. Then I used my craft knife to cut off the extra tape and covered with Glossy Accents. Let dry overnight.
Make a coin embellishment.
I took the molding clay and mixed it per the directions on the package. I stuck the coin in it and let it dry (really quick drying) then I removed the coin. I used my Melting Pot to melt some clear UTE and poured it into the mold of the coin. Gave it a few minutes to cool and popped it out. Instant coin embellishment! I used some Alcohol (Current) Ink to color.
I cut a piece of off white paper to cover the tag using the tag as a template and a hole punch to make the hole. (Do not glue onto tag until the end). I used a wet H2O to "paint" my stamp of the flower (red on top and green for stem and leaves) and stamped the tag. Then I used the note stamp and Archival Ink (black) to stamp the notes across the tag. Then I sprayed a somewhat even coat of Shimmer Mist on the tag. When it was completely dry I glued it on my tag and used Baker's Twine.
I used two pieces of black foam cut to the size I wanted my book. I took two pieces of black cardstock and wrapped it around each piece of foam twice. I glued it down flat (butted up next to each other) really good and flat where the spine of the book would be and used dimensional pop dots on the ends of the book. Using the white Stampin Up ink I stamped my image and sentiments. I also used the white gel pen to write what I didn't have in stamps. I used pop dots to stick the rings to the page.
The gears are a Stampin Up Punch. I punched them out in white cardstock. I used the Tim Holts Blending Tool and some Distressed Ink (Old Paper) to color them. I kept one to Pop by gluing it on a button and then on some sort of metal round thing. I am sorry but I really don't know what this is or even if it is scrapbook related. It is metal and round with a pretty edge so I used it. It has been in my room forever and I don't know if someone gave them to me or they came off of something. Any ways, It would look just as neat without it as you really can't see it anyways unless you look at an angle.
Hunger Games MockingJay
I made a SVG of the MockingJay and cut it out on my Cricut using SCAL. I used black UTE over the whole thing and then put a coat of Glossy Accents over the whole thing. Let dry over night.